I provide specialist services to sports professionals and less active sports enthusiasts!
I bring to our sessions a wide range of skills, commitment and invaluable experience. Through my years of being involved in sport as a competitor, a captain of several teams, coach and a personal trainer, I know that it is never just about the physical training …its much more! It’s the 3 P’s
The Psychological, Physical, and the Personal Skills (Mind – Body – Spirit)
I’ve created a holistic approach for individuals and for teams. My job is to educate and facilitate so that you can:-
- Learn to deal with uncertainty
- Cope with your emotions and disappointments during setbacks, injuries, and ill health
- Get back into fitness faster after setbacks
- Achieve longevity in your career and injury prevention
- Have a greater understanding of how to cope mentally and physically in new environments
- Learn more about you & how to deal with stress and pressure
- Maintain and improve fitness
- Quickly recover and rehabilitate
- Improve spacial awareness
- Improve speed /agility /quickness
- Be self aware
- Balance your busy life
- Enjoy training -have fun and get that ‘feel good’ vibe.
Your body is an integral system. You need to develop and balance your approach to life as a whole. Develop your life skills. You must be able to cope with life as a professional – its ups and its downs. I can help you do this. Improved life skills will feed into your knowledge and practice and this will feed back into your life skills. It’s a circular thing and it separates out the winners from the runners-up!
By combining the 3 P’s you will perform at your best, and get the most out of your life! You will become a wholesome individual both on and off the sporting field.
I also provide
- On going support, not just ‘session time’
- A team who can provide acupuncture and other complimentary therapies
- Complimentary training that’s fun that creates a feel good factor.
Your sports career is changing. Any athlete wants knowledge and accountability for their own training and performance. With my work I can help you with this. The following article offers an insight into the benefits of sport participation “Athlete Welfare and Development” by Melanie Lang